Dell has recently launched a new and slightly improved model of their mid-range series, the i3567. While there aren’t any major improvements to speak of, the new Dell i3567-5820BLK does come with Windows 10 Pro, unlike previous versions who were strapping Windows 10 Home Edition.
If you want to read a more in-depth review concerning the series’ specs and real-world usefulness, I suggest heading to my April review of the Dell Inspiron I3567-5185BLK-PUS.
Here’s a short rundown of the Dell’s i3567-5820BLK specs:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U (Dual Core, up to 3.1 GHz, 3MB Cache)
- Memory: 8 gigabytes of DDR4-2400 RAM (can be upgraded up to 16 gigabytes)
- Storage: 1 terabyte 5400rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Display: 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) NT panel
- Interface: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x COMBO Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x DVD Drive, 1 x SD/HC/XC Media Card Reader
- Connectivity: Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Card, Gigabit Ethernet
- Dimensions: 14.96″ x 10.25″ x 0.99″
- Weight: 4.95 lbs
- Battery: 4-Cell removable 40 WHr battery pack
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
As you can see, the specs have remained virtually unchanged, with the exception of the operating system. Most users don’t actually need Windows 10 Pro, since it mainly offers some extended functionality for advanced users (think Remote Desktop, Assigned Access, Trusted Boot, and so on).
I still believe the Dell i3567-5820BLK is a decent all-rounder, especially suited for home and office use. As it stands, it offers little value to travelers and people on the go. However, business professionals will get along just fine with it, even if its display quality and resolution are somewhat subpar in this day and age.
Disclaimer: LaptopSuggest.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“laptopsuggest.com” (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).